From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of David Trask
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:34 PM
To: julius turtle com
Cc: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re(2): [K12OSN] Couple of questions

julius turtle com writes:
>David,
>	you need /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, /etc/group and /home.
>julius

That's it?  That's simple enough.  So...for example....if I copied
/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, /etc/group, and /home from my current E-Smith
server which is based on Redhat 6.2 (I think)......to another server
running RH 7.2......then I shouldn't have to redo all my users and so
forth?  If so that'd be golden!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School