[K12OSN] This should be easy but I am stumped.

Well I almost feel silly for asking but after looking at the man pages and
args for du and df I am still stumped.

Example: I need to find out the size of /home/jamie directory.

Df -h just gives me the sizes of the file system and du seems to crawl
through every freaken file under the directory I am at. Does any one have
any clue?

Thanks
Jamie