Re: [K12OSN] This should be easy but I am stumped.

Jamie,

You want to see how much space the /home/jamie directory
is occupying on disk?

Here's what I would use:

   du -s /home/jamie

It will still go through every file, tallying up the space,
but then it will only print the total usage.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org