[K12OSN] MediaGx

I've got a thin-client from visara that I'm
having trouble with. It uses the MediaGX
chipset and I've been checking around with
no luck. I can boot it to run level 3. Try to
startx or boot to run level 5 and she hangs.

I read that it should use the SVGA server
and that sometimes the chip set doesn't id
itself properly. I've tried various resolutions
to no avail. Any suggestions?

Michael