Re: [K12OSN] Screen Res and Monitor Sync

Where do you edit the workstation screen res settings?

I have setup a server and terminal with the same motherboard (both have on-board video,sound and nic) Video is intel 810,intel nic(with I have disable and slotted in extension cards), and ssound. I attach the monitor to the server and it works perfectly, but when I go to the terminal, I get these problems? Is the servers Xconfig the same as the terminals? Should I try another graphics card?

Kirk Rheinlander wrote:

Have you tried CTRL ALT + (the plus on the numeric keypad) to switch installed video resolutions?

Kirk