Re: [K12OSN] User control

Paul,
Thanks for the help.

I do notice with a 'normal' user's desktop, the icons for server utils ,user manager appear... I know they can't get in without root access but
why even have it there? Can we hide it?

Paul Nelson wrote:

Yes, just normal users and groups... That's one thing nice about K12LTSP
is that it's really just a big workstation in a way.

One example from our school, I have a group called staff. I have that
same group own our grading software and I don't let normal users have r
or x permissions. Only members of the staff group can get to it even
from the Windows machines.

;-) Paul