Re: [K12OSN] Other download sites?

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 jgonzalez proligo com wrote:

>Will,
>
>If you go to this link below, it will give you the mirror sites you can
>download from.  I have found the topmost site to be very busy and slow.

I've been running at a constant 100% capacity for the last three weeks.
The traffic shaper we received from StRUT (www.strut.org) has done wonders
for keeping our network usable during the day ;-)

Downloads have tappered off in the last couple of days, so hopefully things
are quicker off my site. Mirrors may still be quicker, I'm going to leave
a 100kbps/download cap in place for a little while longer.

-Eric