[K12OSN] Mouse Copy and Paste problems

Hi all. I am having a problem with copy and paste on client machines.

When I am logged into the server I can copy/paste just fine by
highlighting text, then clicking down on the wheel to paste using my
Intellimouse.

But when I boot up a client with the same mouse, I can no longer
copy/paste. I have tried changing nearly every file I can think of,
including the lts.conf file. No luck.

Any pointers?

--
Stephen Lawrence Jr. - Programmer