[K12OSN] Router problems with Macs (Apple)

This is not an LTSP problem, but since many of you are in schools like me
I thought someone might be able to shed some light.

 Here's my problem. I'm using Freesco in a public school. My network is
mixed PC's and Mac's. I am using Freesco to run DHCP (NATing). My PC's
work fine...however, the Macs will go for about 5-10 minutes and then
nothing (with regards to accessing the Internet or my mail server via
TCP/IP). I've isolated it to TCP/IP since appletalk still works fine. I've
put a test Mac outside the Freesco router and it works fine (getting the
IP address via DHCP from ISP). So I'm wondering if there's an issue with
Freesco since the problem appears to be in-house. Any ideas? I need to fix
this as about 100 iBook laptops are going to drop in my lap early this
summer.

Thanks!

David

David N. Trask