Re: [K12OSN] Mouse Copy and Paste problems

Just a followup:

I installed Cygwin with XFree86 on an NT box I have and connected to the
k12 Server with that machine. I was able to use the mouse wheel for
copy/paste.

But if I connect to the k12 server with a k12 client machine, no middle
wheel.

Can I assume then that it is an issue with the lts.conf file since the
Cygwin connection did not use k12?

--
Stephen Lawrence Jr. - Programmer
slawrence ucdavis edu