Re: [K12OSN] Accessing local CD rom drives

Hi Bert,

Stephen here.

I have the same question as yours also including CD burning (not only reading) which I am going to ask Woftgang Schweer (schweer cityweb de). He prepared a nice and brief how-to for the setup of floppy drive in workstation.

I am now preparing to do the same thing as yours. Any difficulty encountered by you in the setup concerned ???

Please advise and thanks

Stephen