Re: [K12OSN] Basic question

Not trying to be a smart ars here but you do logoff before pulling the plug?

How can you tell that the Swap file doesn't like it? I've been logging out and switching off without problems as far as I know.

James Vasey wrote:
I'm running a workstation using NFS swap, how do I shut it down????

We've been pulling the power out of the back to shut it down, but as you can guess the Swap file doesn't like it

James