[K12OSN] bootrom for Surecom EP-320X-S

I have 50 100mbit netcard called "Surecom EP-320X-S". I have been trying to
find the bootrom for that netcard, but no luck so far. On Surecoms hompage i
can download some bootroms for PXE and RPL boot. THe files are called
"name.ROM". I would like to get the computers to boot from a floppy, because
the school is gooing to test it first. Can i use a boot file called
"name.rom" and get that on a floppy?
If not any idears where to find a bootfile for this netcard?

Thanks'
Morten