RE: [K12OSN] Some minor hassles with channel bonding..... PXE decidedto stop working

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Bert Rolston wrote:

>Hi Caleb,
>
>MICRONET	unmanaged, about as intelligent as a sedated slug	:-)

You need support for the channel-bonding (or ether-channel or whatever
your vendor happens to call it) on both ends - the server AND the switch.

An unmanaged switch isn't going to work... you need a managed switch that
supports this specific feature.

-Eric