[K12OSN] Swap is turning to Zero

Hello,

I have have updated my server to pentium 3
1.4 ghz processor
1gb of ram
40gb hd
1000mbps ethernet card

i also added my workstation into 32 diskless
amd socket 7A mb
128 ram
100mbs ethernet

my problem is only 16 are ableto access the server beyond that the
server or
all the workstation is freezing.  and when i run top when 16 are
connected my swap are turning to 0 free space
my free memory is 6457 k or lower sometime.

In my setup to my computer do i still need to add ram on it?
How shall i add swap space? to make it bigger? my present swap is
522104k ?

Im using k12ltsp v2.0

Any suggestion pls?

Thank you...:)

Arnel G. Pastrana

begin:vcard
n:Pastrana;Arnel
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:AIIAS International Elementary School
version:2.1
email;internet:arnelgp aiias edu
note:Linux user # 277784
x-mozilla-cpt:;32