From: Jim Wildman <jim rossberry com>
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] can't access internet from LTSP server
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, this is a routing issue.  Routing is for 'routing' packets between
different subnets.  The ltsp server sees both nics as being on the same
subnet, and hence does not route.  Might be easiest to change the
network that the W2K box and corresponding ltsp nic are on to a
192.168.1.x based network.  Need to also make sure that the default
route is pointing to the nic on the network with the W2K box as well.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
http://www.rossberry.com