[K12OSN] Jammin 125 jam

Greetings folks

A couple of days ago I got a Jammin 125 workstation from
disklessworkstation$, and while very nice looking I keep getting nothing
but monitor errors. I've d/l and installed the suggested video software,
but my K12LTSP 2.1 server seems unable to get a video interface going. Has
anybody had similar a experience? How did you solve it?

Thanks for the help, and a very happy fourth to all USA colleagues
cheers
Alan Hodson
TIS/El Paso ISD, TX
ahodson episd org