[K12OSN] Re: Configuring video for terminal

On Wednesday, July 3, 2002, at 02:12 AM, Jimmy Schwankl wrote:

What settings do I need to change?  I assume I change them at the
server.  Can I force the server to hand out windows of a certain size
(800 x 600 or 640 x 480)?

Never mind. Today I was able to read through some documentation and was able to change the lts.conf file so that it used the older XF86 driver by default and the login window now displays properly. Also, most things seem to work quite well.

Now it's on the the tweaking :-)

Peace,
Jimmy