Re: [K12OSN] can't access internet from LTSP server

In regards to the Internet Sharing Connection... why not just route your
internet connection thru a Linux box instead? ISC isn't that secure and
I would hope that you have a firewall or something in place. I have a
test setup at home here and I have my LTSP connected to the internet and
get all my LTSP clients using that. I am working on getting DansGuardian
up and running so that we can safely surf.

Just my .02

Shauna