RE: [K12OSN] Configuring video for terminal

Hi Jimmy,

Bert here.

In my /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf file I have changed the default xserver
to XF86_SVGA.

This has worked with most of my machines.

I'm working on custom settings for  a small number of machines. One in
particular appears to have some problems, it's using the S3 64+ chispset. I
get some odd horizontal scan problems. Not hing serios though.

I've found the XF86_SVGA xserver to useful as a starting point.

Hope this helps,
Bert