[K12OSN] upgrading to 2.1

Hi,

Before my (imminent) upgrade, I have backed up /home and some stuff in /etc, but what will become of other various bits I have added on ?

Will I have to re-install other RPMs that are not bog-standard K12LTSP-2.1 ?

I'm a bit worried about this, since there are quite a few other add-ons, that I have, er, added on.

Comments ?

regards, Steve