[K12OSN] rsh not working on Xclients

I've run into a problem using rsh. Rsh works fine on my server. I can rsh to it from it. If I try to rsh to an Xclient I get a message connection refused. The clients host name and IP are in my hosts file. Rsh has been enabled in Xinet.d but still nothing. Same response using telnet Connection refused. Anybody have any ideas.

---------- Troy Kruschel Computer Network Technician School District #83 Salmon Arm, B.C