Re: [K12OSN] Limiting user login to MAC address

> Hi all,
>
> I have some special user logins that I would like to limit to particular terminals.
>
> I know I can do this in Netware, but I can't find anywhere to set this up in LTSP.
>
> Is it possible to limit user logins to particular MAC addresses in LTSP?

When the display manager starts up Gnome, KDE or whatever it
uses a shell script. You can add whatever you like to the
script. Including checking time, username, display, etc.

Alternativly you could to alter x/k/gdm, to add these
features.

--
Mark Evans
St. Peter's CofE High School