Re: [K12OSN] update

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 12:31, anthony baldwin wrote:

> Aside, any sugegstoins for a good financial app?  I am trying out kmymoney2, but open to suggestions.  Will I spend a week hunting down dep libs for gnucash?

IMHO gnucash is very good! And worth the time. If you are brave and want
a much more powerful multiuser accounting system go for SQL Ledger:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/sql-ledger/?topic_id=76
It is awsome, put needs a webserver and postgreSQL server ;)

Another choice is GNU ledger, found on freshmeat.net search, I've never
used it though trying it now...
http://freshmeat.net/redir/gnuledger/15940/url_homepage/

peace,
Jan G.