[K12OSN] Scribus n Gobe Productive XCDRoast

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!

>Message: 7
>Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:01:13 -0400 (EDT)
>From: R P Herrold <herrold owlriver com>
>To: K12LTSP RedHat <k12osn redhat com>
>Subject: Re: [K12OSN] toast

>> xcdroast is probably your best bet, it's all point-n-click.

Got it!  Thanks for thp, burnt a disc today with it!

>snip
>
>A (free) project under development is Scribus.
>http://web2.altmuehlnet.de/fschmid/about.html
>
>"Scribus is a Layout program for Linux®, similar to Adobe® PageMaker,
>QuarkXPress or Adobe® InDesign, except that it is published under the
>GNU GPL."
>
>-Liz

Thanks for the tip!
I am income challenged, too, but I am downloading Scribus as I write.
Windows free in 2003 for me!
(possibly before that, but 2002 doesn't fit the rhyme scheme)
tony

school-library.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email yourgroup org by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag