RE: [K12OSN] Limiting user login to MAC address

Hi Julius,

More below......

> 	what you can do, is to have auto-logon for the station and

OK. Dumb question time.

Where do I set this up? I need a starting point.

When I carried out the intial install of LTSP I selected KDE as my default
login. I suspect this is using xdm, cause gdm doesn't appear to be
installed (Russ Herrold ran me thru this some time ago).

> .profile forcing login as specified users only. julius

This is in the user's home folder, n'est pas?

Cheers,
Bert