Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP, WineX, and Sound

> FWIW, I did have some success getting other Win32 software working with
> winex on LTSP clients...
I am unbelievable interested in your efforts on this.  I will soon be opening
a language school and am hoping to include much of the Knowledge Adventure
line if I can get it to run.  I purchased Jump Start Reading Kindergarten,
and can get the demos to work, but not the actual program.  Email me offline,
maybe, and we can talk.
Dan