[K12OSN] Updated kernel

After posting my message about wanting to try an updated kernel I discovered
Eric Harrison's post of July 5 with links for updated k12-specific RPMs which
use the 2.4.18 kernel.  His link is as follows:

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/2.1.1/RPMS/

After installing the updated kernels on my testbed at home, the Nickelodian
(www.nick.com) and Disney (zoogdisney.com) sites did not crash Mozilla quite
so readily.  However, those sites still cause lots of problems with thin
terminals.

Thanks Eric.

Dr. Daniel Loomis
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH