RE: [K12OSN] How do I get access to the local parallel port?

Hi Paul,

Thnaks for that.

I looked around ltsp.org, but missed that link.

Looks like it's time for me to take a break and get some rest.

I'll add that to the lts.conf file, and test from there.

Now all I have to do is find a printer for testing purposes, then get
Win4Lin printing to the local printer!

I'm making the assumption that I need local printer access in the LTSP
session, BEFORE I can get local printer access in the W4L session running
in the LTSP session.

If only the printer had a jetdirect in it, or attached to it!

Cheers,
Bert