RE: [K12OSN] How do I get access to the local parallel port?

Bert,

There are a number of very low cost print server boxes that are lp compatible, and work just fine. I even have a Strydent print server box (about the size of a pack of cigarettes) that is Appletalk aware, and I print from LINUX, OS9, OSX and Windows to a parallel printer. (HP inkjet - they include the Mac OS9 drivers from over 500 printers with the box) - I know you don't have Macs but I don't currently have a Novell machine available to test that :-)

Kirk