[K12OSN] Mac clients for K12LTSP

Does any one know if it is possible to use old Mac's as clients for k12ltsp
systems? I found one other request for the information in the archive, but
no reply.  I know older Macs wont boot from the LAN, and I know its supposed
to be possible to run Linux on Mac hardware.  I read once that after boot
the can use NFS to mount the root directory on Macs, but I have never tried
it. I am sure that with all of the older Mac's in schools, some one else has
run into more than once, and maybe some one has even put together a client
distribution for k12ltsp Macs.  Does such a beast exist? If not, does any
one have any pointers to resources for doing this?

Steven Santos

Internet Email	: Steven stevensantos com
WorldWideWeb	: www.stevensantos.com
Postal Address	: PO Box 620753
                	  Newton, MA 02462