Re: [K12OSN] Mac clients for K12LTSP

To the best of my knowledge (limited as it is) the only way I know is to run a Mac OS locally, and run X on the Mac. (VNC is another alternative, although that ties up 2 boxes? Or could you run VNC against the K12LTSP server???). MI/X is available (FREE!) as an X server on OS9 or earlier.

I suppose it would be theoretically possible to run LTSP on a Mac-Linux server, probably with some significant work. Yellow Dog Linux HQ is about 5 miles from my house, so maybe I can run over there and talk to them about it.

Kirk