Re: [K12OSN] setting up OpenLDAP... looking for a victim or two ;-)

FYI - OpenLDAP -
The Open LDAP mailing list home page is located here:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/

Naturally the home page/web site for OpenLDAP is at
http://www.openldap.org

This URL may be an easy one to guess, but not all are.  I think its
a good idea to post URL's (if you know them) whenever you are pointing
people to a resource on the web, such as Shahms suggestion to post
the LDAP config scripts to the OpenLDAP list.  If you don't know
the URL your suggestions are still well appreciated of course. :-)

These types of information are sometimes of general interest.  LDAP
is certainly something any good sized school system can use to
increase security and reduce their sys-admin load.

--
Jeff Kinz, Director, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "jkinz ultranet com"
copyright 1995-2002.  Use restricted to non-UCE uses. Any other use is an

eLviintuaxbrilse         Jon Hall, 1994