Re: [K12OSN] setting up OpenLDAP... looking for a victim or two ;-)

> This URL may be an easy one to guess, but not all are.  I think its
> a good idea to post URL's (if you know them) whenever you are pointing
> people to a resource on the web, such as Shahms suggestion to post
> the LDAP config scripts to the OpenLDAP list.  If you don't know
> the URL your suggestions are still well appreciated of course. :-)

That post was intended to be a private email to Eric, whom I know knows
the OpenLDAP url, but do to the accursed Reply-To munging on this list
it went (counterintuitively) list-wide when I chose "Reply To Sender"
rather than "Reply To List," because of this broken mailing list
configuration.  I'd apologize for sending what was supposed to be a
personal responses (thankfully it didn't have anything very personal in
it) to the list, except, I'm notoriously unapologetic when someone
else's misconfiguration breaks functionality of my standards-compliant
MUA.

--Shahms