Re: [K12OSN] Accelerated Reader and Samba

Make sure that you load it in a share that doesn't use oplocks. The database
that AR uses is sorta shakey... Also make sure that any 95 computers that
share the same network even if they are in another building have the vredir
update. Other than that you should be ok.

Michael