[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader

Hey folks, if all of you school people who are running Accelerated Reader
or Accelerated Math would send email queries to
SUPPORT RENLEARN COM requesting that the company support
running their software on Linux workstations, maybe we can get them to
come through.  Right now we are still bound to either Microsoft or MAC.
We can only locate files on a Linux server, but wouldn't it be great to be
able to run the program on a Linux workstation?

Jerry

 Gerald M. Cox
 Technology Coordinator
 Bismarck Public Schools