[K12OSN] Ahh. enlightenment! (was setting up OpenLDAP...)

Hi Russ,
I followed your links to colug.net with its info about this issue.

I hate being ignorant.  I now understand the Reply-to Munging issue
more completely.  Thanks for the highly informative post, and the
cool procmail+formail recipe. neat.  I knew I need to learn more
about procmail!

To mis-quote Monty-Python - "I obeisance in your general direction."

--
Jeff Kinz, Director, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "jkinz ultranet com"
copyright 1995-2002.  Use restricted to non-UCE uses. Any other use is an

eLviintuaxbrilse         Jon Hall, 1994