RE: [K12OSN] How do I get access to the local parallel port?

Hi Kirk,

I'm thinking along those lines, no money for another JetDirect, UNTIL someone really starts hurting.

Forunately I have several older IBM Netport XL print servers which were unix compatible, so I'll look at them.
Then I have to run another cable into the office, or find an El Cheapo hub. Only 1 UTP run, very silly.

So I get the opportunity to try the local printer port.

Thanks,
Bert