[K12OSN] DCOP server, and inter process communication error message...was there an answer for this?

Hi Caleb and all,

I'm running into the same problem now.

Did you get a resolution for this?

Cheers,
Bert

On Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:50 AM, Caleb Wagnon
[SMTP:cwagnon redbug dsc k12 ar us] wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 02:00, Eric Harrison wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 sean-young utulsa edu wrote:
> >
> > >I receive an message reporting "Klauncher could not be reached via
DCOP" and another message reporting "the network socket could not be
found". What could be the reason for these messages and how might I resolve
them? I am using the latest CD's from the k12ltsp.org website as well as
the newest patches and updates for the kernel and applications.