Re: [K12OSN] RE: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #279 - 11 msgs

At 12:38 PM 7/8/2002, you wrote:
> MI/X is available (FREE!) as an X server on OS9 or earlier.

Would you have a link to this by chance?

http://www.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix/

 This would give many older macs a new life.

Like Eric pointed out, there is potential for NuBus equiped Macs.....

I wonder if YDG has a thin client already done that could be modified for
this. While it would add one more layer of administration, it would likely
be worth the trouble to be able to reuse so many macs.

I don't have the answer to that, but I can start looking under rocks ;-)

Steven Santos
Kirk