RE: [K12OSN] How do I get access to the local parallel port?

Bert,
	just for the fun of it i tried to configure 2 usb and a parallel
port on a workstation. what i got for my effrorts is a 3 port print
server and a workstation. the difficult part is to explain to the user NOT
to turn the thing off. julius