Re: [K12OSN] Accelerated Reader

Tait,

Very interesting proposition... I would think that renaissance might find this a worthwhile endeavor as it could potentially save them from having to develop a native X app, at least in the near term. Still leaves me scratching my head why they don't go web based and eliminate most of the platform issues altogether. If yer gonna dream, dream big, I guess.

Please let us know what Codeweavers response is on this... sounds like it could be very cost effective.

-Jeff