RE: [K12OSN] How do I get access to the local parallel port?

Hi Julius,

I've considered that option also, I have some very old Prolinea 4/33's but ran into the ISA card problem on them.

Time is critical, messing around with the old stuff is not productive, at this point in time.

Talk about being stuck between a small rock and slightly hard place.

Well gotta fly, where did I park my MIG?

Cheers,
Bert