[K12OSN] Local floppy accessing....a one way street.

Hi all,

I've been testing local floppy disk accessing using the method Andy Payne and Eric mentioned about a month ago.

I've run into a slight snag.

I can copy files from the user's home folder onto floppy using Konqueror, BUT........ not FROM their home folder TO floppy.

I suspect it may be a permissions problem, but don't know where to look.

Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers,
Bert