RE: [K12OSN] Local floppy accessing....a one way street.

Hi Eric,

> Is the little read-only tab set on the floppy?

No, I checked that one, but being a techy you never know!

I get a 0 byte file created in the destination folder when copying from local floppy.

The file created has the original filename including any file extensions followed by .part extension.

EG. Myfile.doc.part

I thought it might be a permissions issue. So I opened up all permissions on the users folder, no change.

Cheers,
Bert