Re: [K12OSN] Local floppy accessing....a one way street.

Hi Bert,

Are you using TEXT mode (mtools) or GRAPHIC mode (MToolsFM) ? I have neither problem in using both modes but most time with MToolsFM

mtools already exists when you install K12OSN.2.1.0. In my case I only have to add MToolsFM, the graphic mode software, then it works. No further setup is required.

Stephen