Re: [K12OSN] can I authenticate ltsp users against win2000AD?

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Mike Rambo wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I guess the subject pretty much asks the question. I am (sadly) in a
> school district which has become very much Microsoft centric. They have,
> over the last year or so, implemented a Windows 2000 Active Directory
> infrastructure (although they have yet to get it work as it should -
> we're on our fourth outside consultant now).

Your consultants, if honest, would decline to work on that
failed 'solution' approach.  I was shcked that in a recent
'beauty pagent' of consultants for a local hospital's multi
campus 'Active Directory' explorations, even the Windows
Solution Provider said:  Use bind.

Contact me off list for consulting services here.  This is
'way beyond the scope of a simple email answer.

-- Russ Herrold