RE: [K12OSN] Dual boot to LTSP?

Hi Michael and James,

I'm booting some of my workstations from old HDs between 80 - 120mb.

I'm using a DOS bootrom from Rom-O-Matic, which is a *.COM executable. It
is launched by the autoexec.bat.

The boot rom allows the user to select (N)etwork or (L)ocal booting.

Therefore it should be possible set up dual boot machines simply by
	1) obtaining the appropropriate DOS boot rom,
	2) copying it to the HD
	3) adding a line in your Autoexec.bat file to load the boot rom first.

I'm considering this option because we have an old but very good DOS typing
package. It uses DOS VGA graphics, which aren't supported in Win4Lin.

I haven't tried DOSEMU yet so I don't know if it will work.

This method provides me with a workaround until I can carry out more
testing.

Hope this helps,
Bert