Re: [K12OSN] Graphical screen turn to text mode

Arnel,

Change your initdefault to 5 in /etc/inittab.  I'm not sure if there is an
official command that does this, I have always used vi to edit the file.
On the next reboot it should come up to the graphical login, or you can
type telinit 5 to change to runlevel 5.

Josh McIver