Re: [K12OSN] damage hard disk

You can try and contact the manufacturer of the drive to see if they provide
that service.  I know seagate used to do it. There are a few other companies
that do it, but I will warn you...  its not cheap. Make sure the data on the
drive is worth it (last time I checked it was several thousand dollars for
data recovery on damaged drives)

Jay